Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 FAQIka-World   RechercherConvertisseur RC   MembresSimulateur Combat   GroupesForum Officiel FAQPanneau Admin
Read-Julius%Caesar Onlin.e

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> DÉTENTES -> PRESENTATIONS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tashihas

Masculin
Point(s): 85
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Read-Julius%Caesar Onlin.e Répondre en citant

Read Julius Caesar Online > urlin.us/2ksi2

Read Julius Caesar Online

ac186bab57
Gentlemen all,--alas, what shall I say? My credit now stands on such slippery ground, That one of two bad ways you must conceit me, Either a coward or a flatterer. Enter PORTIA and LUCIUS PORTIA I prithee, boy, run to the senate-house; Stay not to answer me, but get thee gone: Why dost thou stay? LUCIUS To know my errand, madam. Enter PUBLIUS, BRUTUS, LIGARIUS, METELLUS, CASCA, TREBONIUS, and CINNA And look where Publius is come to fetch me. Exit BRUTUS I know that we shall have him well to friend. BRUTUS Thy master is a wise and valiant Roman; I never thought him worse. If you shall send them word you will not come, Their minds may change. Make Brutus feel bad. The same. LUCIUS I have slept, my lord, already.

DECIUS BRUTUS Caesar, all hail! good morrow, worthy Caesar: I come to fetch you to the senate-house. CASSIUS Chastisement! BRUTUS Remember March, the ides of March remember: Did not great Julius bleed for justice' sake? What villain touch'd his body, that did stab, And not for justice? What, shall one of us That struck the foremost man of all this world But for supporting robbers, shall we now Contaminate our fingers with base bribes, And sell the mighty space of our large honours For so much trash as may be grasped thus? I had rather be a dog, and bay the moon, Than such a Roman. CASSIUS Good: I will expect you. Bear with me; My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar, And I must pause till it come back to me. Farewell, both. There is but one mind in all these men, and it is bent against Caesar. CASSIUS And why should Caesar be a tyrant then? Poor man! I know he would not be a wolf, But that he sees the Romans are but sheep: He were no lion, were not Romans hinds. SCENE III. Title Index.

travel money online best ratestoy story claw gameusb driver for android free downloadanamika movie reviewbutterfly circus moviewhat is a mockingjay in the hunger games bookopen source pdf writermcu online.comlaptop toshiba driverwatch oscars red carpet live

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> DÉTENTES -> PRESENTATIONS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation